Warranty :
2 Years
Brand :
Insect-a-Clear
Delivery :
Next Working Day
Sku :
F95ISS

The Insect-a-clear T95-IPX5 has been designed to offer effective insect control in damp and high humidity areas or where frequent cleaning operations causes splashing.

The T95-IP conforms to the waterproof rating IPX5 and, after switching the power off, can be hosed down using a low pressure hose.

It can be wall mounted, suspended or free standing and is particularly suited to areas where ceiling height or wall space is restricted.

2 x 15w x 24" Lamps

IPX5 Rated

Stainless Steel

Electric Grid Fly Killer

Premium Professional Machine

Supplied with fitted plug with a cable length of 1.5m

Replacement lamps available

Product Code Colour Coverage approx. sq.m Lamps Lamp Code Height (mm) Width (mm) Depth (mm)
F95ISS Brushed Satin 110 - 180

2 x 18w X 24"

LS18WS-P 275 650 145

Q. How long will my bulb last?

A. The efficiency of a lamp will deteriorate as it is used so it is important to buy good quality lamps.  Your lamp will generally need replacing after 12 months although some cheaper lamps will last as little as 2-3 months.

Q. Why do you need a shatter resistant lamp?

A. Shatter resistant lamps should always be used if your fly killer is situated in food preparation areas.  The plastic coating will contain any pieces of glass in the event of a lamp being broken.

Q. Am I safe to leave my fly killer on overnight?

A. Yes, During the months of the year where insects are a problem we advise to leave the unit on 24/7,  it will perform best when it is the only source of light so during the night it will perform more efficiently.

Q. Is there anywhere I should avoid placing my fly killer?

A. Never mount your fly killer in a window or doorway and avoid places where there is moving or hot air.

Q. How do I work out which fly killer would be best for me.

A. There is no 'one size fits all' what is good for 1 situation may not be good for another.  Some things to consider would be

- Area of coverage required
 - Type of environment
 - Does it need to be visibly attractive
 - How do you need it mounting
 - Electric Grid or Glue board

Once you have all this information then it will be easier to decide which fly killer you require.

spec_t95-ip (83.22 kB)